Capabilities Cost Why 'Ivo'?
Ivo is a Microsoft Windows application that has been developed specifically for community organisations.
Some of the many capabilities of Ivo are -
- DSS DEX compatible! Ivo is preconfigured to manage the DSS DEX (for advocacy), NDAP, NACAP, HACC, CHSP and Victorian DHS programs;
- manage many different service/activities - advocacy, education and group sessions, general inquiries, counselling, membership, risk assessments, satisfaction surveys etc,;
- an interactive calendar for managing client file notes;
- record survey responses from clients;
- statistics analysis for all of your programs and stats;
- fast record creation;
- Ivo can also be configured to manage any reporting requirement of any funding source;
- incredibly flexible and powerful reporting, research and analysis tools - no matter what the requirement, if the Ivo collects it, you can analyse it;
- audit trail of access and changes to your data - you know exactly who did what and when;
- messaging and notifications between staff - eg. if 'Joan' takes a call from one of 'Bill's' clients, Joan simply needs to enter the information into the database and Bill will automatically be notified the next time he opens the program - no more sticky notes on monitors!;
- a 'notepad' where you can quickly record notes (during a phone call for example), and decide afterwards what to do with them (create a new issue; attach to an existing issue etc);