Cost Screen Pictures Download Why 'Ivo'
Ivo is a Microsoft Windows application that has been developed specifically for community organisations. It began with an emphasis on advocacy services, but has evolved to become a much broader client management application.
Some of the many capabilities of Ivo are -
- manage many different activities - advocacy, education and group sessions, general inquiries, counselling etc;
- manage education and group sessions;
- Ivo is preconfigured to manage the NDAP, NACAP, HACC, DSS DEX and Victorian DHS programs;
- Ivo can be configured to manage any reporting requirement of any funding source;
- incredibly flexible and powerful reporting, research and analysis tools - no matter what the requirement, if the system collects it, you can analyse it;
- audit trail of access and changes to your data - you know exactly who did what and when;
- membership management;
- messaging and notifications between staff - eg. if 'Joan' takes a call from one of 'Bill's' clients, Joan simply needs to enter the information into the database and Bill will automatically be notified the next time he opens the program - no more sticky notes on monitors!;
- a 'notepad' where you can quickly record notes (during a phone call for example), and decide afterwards what to do with them (create a new issue; attach to an existing issue etc);
For a small introduction to the look and features of Ivo, please view the screen pictures